Bexley Seabury is committed to providing the highest quality theological education to all program participants. Through the substantial support of donors and our historic endowment funds, we are able to provide some financial aid for students with demonstrated need. We also offer a merit scholarship, click here to learn more about the Saint Marina Scholarship.
To be eligible for financial aid, any student must be in good academic standing (as defined in the Student Handbook) and in good financial standing with the Federation.
- Financial aid may be available for students in the following programs: Master of Divinity (MDiv), Doctor of Ministry students in the program in Congregational Development and the program in Preaching (DMin), and Diploma on Anglican Studies (DAS).
- MDiv students matriculated at Bexley Seabury that wish to be considered for a special scholarship under the Bexley Seabury Scholars program, such as the St. Marina Scholarship, have additional documentation required Click here to determine if you are eligible for this scholarship and for instructions on how to apply.
- Aid is not available to students who cross-register from a school other than Bexley Seabury (such as ACTS students).
- DMin students in the program in Congregational Development and the program in Preaching.
Normally financial aid may be available for up to 70% of demonstrated need, with the amount of the award not to exceed 100% of tuition and fees.
Special consideration may be given for financial aid to students who are serving communities of faith in strategic or underserved communities.
Application for financial aid is made by submitting a financial aid application. Students requesting aid must also complete a FAFSA assessment as part of the application process, our school FAFSA code is G37473. Financial aid will not be finalized until all requested documentation is received.
Continuation of financial aid is always dependent on available funds and upon meeting need-based eligibility requirements.
- To learn more about financial aid at Bexley Seabury, please talk with Lynn Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-380-6786.