defined by the General Convention of the Episcopal Church
Courses designed to meet General Convention Directives
Courses are available to meet church-wide imperatives around:
- Becoming the Beloved Community
- Gracious Leaders: Facilitator Training for Becoming Beloved Community (Anti-Racism Trainer)
- Doctrine of Discovery
- Substance Use (including Becoming Recovery Allies)
Native Voices: Speaking to the Church and the World
This powerful 37-minute video—premiered by the Office of Indigenous Ministries at Winter Talk 2022—introduces the Doctrine of Discovery and its impact on all of us, Indigenous People and non-native people.
Please share with your communities.
Pathways for Church-Wide Imperatives
- Exploring the “Doctrine of Discovery” with Mary Crist
- Province 1: Exploring the “Doctrine of Discovery” with Carol Gallagher
- Understanding Addiction and Supporting Recovery with Jan Brown
- Becoming the Beloved Community (Anti-Racism) with Bill Cruse
- Gracious Leaders: Facilitator Training for Becoming Beloved Community (Training for those who have taken Becoming Beloved Community)