Develop new skills while continuing to lead your community
Our non-residential Doctor of Ministry program helps you develop new competencies—in Preaching—without putting your ministry on hold.
EXPAND YOUR PREACHING
Ecumenical at its core:
- Six diverse theological seminaries jointly sponsor the program.
- Fully ecumenical: faculty, peers, and liturgies represent a range of faith traditions.
- FINANCIAL AID available. MORE HERE.
- Three weeks each summer. Most students finish the program in three years.
- Over three years, the summer courses follow this sequence:
• First-year Participants: Preaching as Interpretation
• Second-year Participants: Preaching as Performance
• Third-year Participants: Preaching as Social Transformation
Contextual & Relational
Led by outstanding scholar-practitioners, you’ll learn how to integrate theory and practice and apply lessons to real-world challenges. Each incoming cohort moves through the curriculum as a group, forming significant bonds that last a lifetime.
Call Jaime Briceño, Director of Admissions and Recruitment,
Digital Missioner, at 773.380.7045
Bexley Seabury is a seminary of the Episcopal Church offering an innovative, non-residential theological education in a generous spiritual and intellectual tradition. We equip lay and ordained leaders for bold inquiry in service of the Gospel and active engagement in congregational and community life.